Chapters may support the foundation in a number of ways:
Chapters are encouraged to include in their annual budget a donation to support the Foundation scholarships and programs. This budget item should be forwarded to the Foundation Financial Secretary at the beginning of the chapter’s budget year.
Members of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., as well as other individuals, may support the Foundation in the following ways:
- Cash or Check donation to the Foundation.
- Donations of personal property of value.
- Donations of real property (real estate).
- Designation of the Foundation as Beneficiary of Life Insurance Proceeds.
- Bequest in a Will to the Foundation
- Endowing a Named Scholarship in the Foundation
- Donations to Existing Named Scholarship Funds.
- Grant of donations to support an established foundation project.
- Contributions in honor of a Soror in any amount (such contributions will be a part of the general scholarship funds for award by the Foundation)